MLMTA Master Class with Brian Ganz
Saturday, November 21
- Due to the pandemic, this master class is virtual and will be hosted through the Zoom platform.
- The initial (memorized) student performance will be viewed as a high-quality prerecorded video, but then the clinician and students will react in real time. Therefore, the student should have a set-up at home that will provide the best experience for all. Please consider these guidelines when choosing your student(s):
- The student must have a piano or a full-sized weighted keyboard.
- We will need to have a complete view of the hands, body, feet and keyboard.
- The student will need to have a good internet connection as well as a decent device, with "Original Sound" enabled.
- The deadline to register is Monday, October 26, 11:59 PM. You may enter multiple students for consideration.
- In order to produce a well-rounded master class, student selection will be based upon levels and pieces.
- You will be notified if your student was selected by October 31.
- Once notified, you will need to submit a performance video of your student as an "Unlisted," "Not made for kids" YouTube link. A scanned pdf of the score would also be appreciated, though not required. Videos and scores must be submitted to Miriam Shingle by Monday, November 16 at 11:59 PM. Miriam's email is: email@example.com
- On our website under Member Resources, you can view a short easy-to-follow tutorial on how to upload videos to YouTube, compliments of John Kline!
CLICK HERE to go to our Registration For Events webpage, and scroll down to access the "MLMTA Master Class with Brian Ganz" registration form. As a reminder, the password for the Members Only section of the website can be found inside the front cover of your Handbook.